free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Entertainment

Darling Glitter

Cute Lil' Kittens 
Guess which is me??
Cute as a button!



Cat's laugh! 


Aww.... why did you have to wake me up??




Black and white- WE STAY ENEMIES!



Buzz of, lil' kitty!
you are not getting anywhere near me!

Mother and Kitten in a sink!!
What could be better than this?




Come closer for some red makeup!
I want to work at a saloon next time!
Please leave a feedback!

Peek-a-boo!
Did I freak you out?



You don't really know the word CAT'S PRIVACY!


*snores* juicy!Spicy! fish! MEOWLICOUS!

I feel comfortable! get me a pillow mom!


I see you! don't run!!
STOP!
ooo... I could be a cat police!



It's so stuffy in there!!!
What do you take me for? A wallet???!!!


It's call graceful b4 sleeping!!! I could be the world's famous
CAT GYMNAST!



I'm so zzzzmeowzzzmeowzzzmeowzzzzSNORT!


We are one big happy family!
   
Cuddling with a teddy bear sure is comfy! 
Where's my BED TIME STORY??
oops... I'm asleeep....                                                  
Surprise?? I'm not anywhere there! I'm way cuter than these cats..
Hopefully I will get a teddy bear like that next time!                                    
 ~Lovely Bells, sad b'coz I'm not anywhere in this pictures!~

No comments:

Post a Comment